Can anyone give me suggestions on building a great pinewood derby car? - pinewood derby car ideas
Last year, our first year, a Pinewood Derby and our car was not easy as well. This year I want to do better, but must, how to help a good car? Experiance Any idea?
1 comment:
I do not have a pinewood derby in years! What fun! I think that weighting all the cars that are the same. Therefore, it is best to take the fast track car: aerodynamics? They want to be your car less friction in the air as possible, so that the courts and is not slow. A sharp front, the bodyguard super abrasive (soft this thing as smooth as possible, each grain of the paper-job of the thickest to thinnest), rounding of all parties. Think of a ball or a race car. Do a little research on the aerodynamics on the net, and I'm sure you'll find lots! Good luck!
Post a Comment