How do I fix my hook? - is playing golf good for spondylosis
I'm playing good golf in the afternoon, at least for me, shooting low and mid-80s. The bad news for the last time I played, my hook back. This happens only with my driver or woods. My irons are very good in all cases, a slight discoloration to them. I tried to open my position, but seems to work occasionally. My swing feels good roads and iron should be found in my game. What could this problem be solved with the Anglo-drive?
2 comments:
Practice following instructions, good luck!
http://www.golfpowerbuyer.com/message_68 ...
and if you are a hit with the iron, which means its coming just outside the square face, fade, it means that is easily reached with the drivers on your face at impact
try to put up a bit with the driver and swinging more around your body
I hope that helps
Post a Comment