Monday, February 1, 2010

Jet Li Unleashed Mega Video I Just Watched Jet Li / Unleashed?

I just watched Jet Li / Unleashed? - jet li unleashed mega video

Has anyone seen this movie! This is the best movie and have seen each Dang! And the scenario is so great.

4 comments:

xxplalmx... said...

Yes, I bought nearly half a year ago. He is with the other Jet Li movies I like movies bound. Since I am stationed in South Korea, now I get Ahold of many of his older films I find really difficult to return to the U.S. for very cheap. Have fun watching this movie again. Next You Gotta Watch Fearless, which in my opinion, a better person. I Uncut version with Chinese subtitles on DVD already, but still impressive subbed.

Stormy said...

Yes .. telling is a great combination of action and dramatic story. I loved it!

Stormy said...

Yes .. telling is a great combination of action and dramatic story. I loved it!

fan_of_t... said...

Yes, well, shame that it's over!

Post a Comment