Atheists: If There Is No God, How do You Explain This? - head injuries are vital
My best friend had a terrible motorcycle accident 10 years ago. I wanted in a body bag to be compressed when his mother recognized his motorcycle driving past in his home church. He left the car, while physicians will receive the bag and began to pray for him and his life back to her. His vital signs back, and he is alive and well today (except he still has problems) of memory a head injury.
1 comment:
They will not tell you how it happened ...
Want to know how I know?
As would examine the scene of a fatal accident, the coroner / medical examiner to be present to collect the victim, not a doctor.
Is for your friend, or less, the details will be filled. I remain convinced that BS story.
Post a Comment